viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Possible Memory Leak gaming computer builder

I'm currently running windows 10 on my machine. I've noticed recently that when I boot up after everything initializes I'm running at about a 10% ram usage. The ram is dual channel slot 1 and 3 and two 8gb sticks for 16 total. After running for a while running games, internet, and OBS I start to slow way down. When I close out of everything I have running and check my ram usage it's at around a constant 75-85% with everything closed. The only fix I've found is to completely restart and it fixes the problem. So What I'm trying to figure out is how do I find out if its a memory leak or something else.

(TL;DR) Possible memory leak, how do I know for sure, and how do I fix?

submitted by /u/krisqo
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6q4gyu/possible_memory_leak/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario