sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

Advice/help with computer freezing when transferring files to external HDD gaming computer builder

So I have about 12k photos/videos in iphoto that I'm trying to export out as JPEG and 1080p to my external HD before I wipe my MacBook.

Problem is obviously this takes a long time and, during the process after sometimes a few hundred or thousand transferred, the computer gets pixelated and freezes. I then have to force shut it down and start the process all over again because the files aren't exporting from iphoto in any type of order.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/thekingstayking
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6ovppa/advicehelp_with_computer_freezing_when/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario