viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

[ADVICE] Storing my digital music collection for the future "generations". gaming computer builder

Hey all! I got a question to all you savvy hardware computer experts out there. I got a heap of MP3 I either bought or ripped from my CD collection. They are all in 320kb MP3s, and now I want to put that music away on a harddrive on a dry cool place. Longeviety in mind? At least my lifetime.

Now, the question. MP3s are as we all know compressed, but FLAC, which many recommends, are not. Converting MP3s to FLAC wont do any "wonders" for soundquality, but! Will it "do wonders" during the frame of time I want to store the music??? Is FLAC better way of permanently storing music than MP3s?

Hope you guys and gals have some good advice for me. And, thank you so much in advance!!!

//Nico

submitted by /u/Niccolado
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kgdtw/advice_storing_my_digital_music_collection_for/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario