viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Kensington Expert Mouse 5.0 64215 Questions gaming computer builder

Im trying to see if this trackball is a good mouse for me. Will this mouse work with Windows 7? Also a guy offered to sell me a new old stock Kensington Expert 64215 for just 30 dollars which I feel is a great value since it's for all intensive purposes brand new in box and these things 10 or 15 years ago were like 150 bucks!

Here's the mouse I'm referring to: https://www.amazon.com/Kensington-5-0-Expert-Button-Mouse/dp/B00000K4LD

I really like trackballs in general and this model is supposed to be really well made with steel bearings etc. It is however a model that is over 10 years old. Not sure if I should buy this or not, the price I am being offered is certainly appealing if I can get it to work with Windows 7. What do you think I should do? Buy this old trackball or apply that 30 bucks to something else?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Miracle420
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kftxy/kensington_expert_mouse_50_64215_questions/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario