viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Ever since I bought my 17.3'' HP(I know they are garbage but the price was right) AMD A10-9600P RADEON5, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C=6G , 12.0 GM, AMD Radeon R5 graphics for about $550 new. I get about once a month THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: bcmwl63a.sys gaming computer builder

I have tried rollin back the drivers, updating the drivers etc and nothing. I knwo for a fact it is my networkcard getting overloaded and then crashing. Does anyone know a proper fix? Everything I find online says to roll it back but the my internet speed suffers pretty bad. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/footytang
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kgebn/ever_since_i_bought_my_173_hpi_know_they_are/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario