miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

Trying to help a friend out. gaming computer builder

One of my friends who I have been very close with recently more then ever has a rough family life. He originally saved up all his money for a PS4 and his step dad sold on him for alcohol money. When his mother found out, she almost instantly kicked him out and he never got a new console or computer because his family doesn't have enough money.

I've been trying to gather spare parts for build for him because his birthday is coming up and I would really love to get him this gift since I could another CS teammate :P

Anybody know of a way to get cheap decent parts, or even free somehow?

Thanks for anything! :)

submitted by /u/DopeDopeGaming
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62baq7/trying_to_help_a_friend_out/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario