miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

Nasty Virus I cant get rid of gaming computer builder

Hello, sorry if I am in the wrong sup reddit. I downloaded something very fishy the other day and now I'm experiencing nasty virus symptoms... I cant open anything that has to do with anti-virus because I get an error stating "The requested resource is in use". I have tried almost everything to stop it... It wont let me stop it in task manager, settings, registry editor, etc. I cant even just delete my hard drive. I don't know how to stop it. I'm in safe mode to avoid a pop up stating "Windows Defender Prevented Malicious Software". It's a scam... Please help me out, I cant do anything. I have spent the last six hours trying to stop this virus.

submitted by /u/TheAmazingRemote
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62bb3y/nasty_virus_i_cant_get_rid_of/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario