miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

random mouse freezes (help) gaming computer builder

I bought a new razer diamondback last November. I've been using it a fair amount since then. Recently, my mouse will freeze in the middle of use and then start moving again 5-10 seconds later. I can still use left and right clicks and all of the side buttons, I can still use the keyboard just fine, and all of the visuals and sounds are happening like normal. It happens during any and every task that I'm using my computer for (gaming, schoolwork, facebook, reddit, etc.). I've updated drivers, ran windows 10 troubleshooting, tried different usb ports. No luck. My scroll wheel has also stopped working entirely. I have never been violent with my mouse in any way. Can anyone give some insight?:) specs: Windows 10, Gigabyte LGA1151 Intel B150 Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard GA-B150-DS3H, EVGA 500W power supply, Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz Quad Core processor, 8 GB DDR4-2133 MT/s RAM, ASUS Radeon Rx 480 4GB OC edition AMD Gaming Graphics Card

submitted by /u/yesdude47
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62b6vw/random_mouse_freezes_help/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario