jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

I cant remove this virus. Please Help! gaming computer builder

So for two days I have been trying to remove this virus. This virus, when not in safe mode shows the "Windows Defender has Prevented Malicious Software" scam. It wants me to put in a product key, in which doing so nothing will happen. So I put this PC in safe mode. I have tried everything. I checked task manager for unusual programs, I checked my programs to see If I had any weird programs I never downloaded. I did a bunch of other stuff. This virus will not let me load any anti-malware or anti-virus programs. When I try to do so I am presented with and error sign stating "The requested resource is in use". Worse of all I cant just erase windows. It wont let me into the "Update and Security" tab. I got to the reset option however. I clicked the "Lets get started" button and nothing happened. I kept clicking and eventually It worked, however when I try to reset everything I am told windows cant do that. I'm going assume its the virus. I have tried such programs as rKill, Rogue Killer, AdwCleaner, Spy Hunter, etc. I have looked up the problem on google. I was told it was a Trojan horse named "SmartService". I followed the guide on how to remove it and nothing worked for me. I just don't know what to do. Please help me out!

submitted by /u/TheAmazingRemote
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62hdka/i_cant_remove_this_virus_please_help/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario