viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

What budget laptops are good for computer science gaming computer builder

Currently I have a HP 15-G012DX that I originally got for light gaming and school work. Now that I'm in my second year in college, I need a new machine as the HP is now on its last legs (battery doesn't work, shuts down randomly, hinges giving problems). My courses are going to be based around C, Java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Android App development. I'm limited to $500 USD to spend on a machine. What I'm looking for is a machine that will last at least 3-5 years that I can do programming on as well as maybe light gaming (Minecraft, Summoners War, Asphalt 8). Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Marcusube
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6q4acq/what_budget_laptops_are_good_for_computer_science/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario