martes, 25 de julio de 2017

Student purpose. 256 gb or 512 gb SSD? gaming computer builder

A little background: So I am currently looking for a new laptop. I am hoping to get accepted by Danish technical university after this summer, and i need a new laptop for study. I have apply for a Mathematical engineering study, which is a 5 years study.
I have some computers in my sight. But i am really confuse if 256gb is gonna be enough. I am counting on that i will have to download some modelling programs and i am gonna code on the computer. Hoping there are some computer students who have some experience. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Qouinto
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6phffv/student_purpose_256_gb_or_512_gb_ssd/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario