jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Razer Black Widow Chroma Not Working gaming computer builder

Hey guys. I have a razer black widow Chroma ad a keyboard, and it has been working completely fine since I got it, which was a few months ago, until about a week or two ago. All of a sudden it, along with my razer firefly, go off randomly and I don't know why. Now all of a sudden I just tested it again, and this time, every time I go on overwatch my keyboard an mouse pad go on, but when I go off overwatch it goes off again and doesn't go back on. I also have a razer naga Chroma, but that doesn't go off because it's wireless I'm guessing. It probably has something to do with the wires but I'm not sure. Please give me your opinions, it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Brandon458
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6pz8qq/razer_black_widow_chroma_not_working/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario