jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Low FPS in CSGO with fairly decent Laptop for gaming. gaming computer builder

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15.6" Gaming Laptop (7th Gen Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 1000 GB HDD + 128GB SSD), NVIDIA GTX 1050) (i5577-7359BLK-PUS), Metal Chassis. I use this laptop to game while traveling and I've noticed lately while playing csgo (on lowest possible settings and start up properties set) that I've been getting around 50-70 fps. I figure since this laptop has decent specs I wouldn't drop below 60 FPS on lower settings. Other games like DOTA 2 and The Witcher 3 dont seem to have issues staying above 60 FPS. Also I am playing on 1920x1080 60hz if that helps. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/helljumper333
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6pwju3/low_fps_in_csgo_with_fairly_decent_laptop_for/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario