jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Can someone who understands more about computers help me pick between these three (or suggest another) gaming computer builder

The laptop I have right now is years old and extra shitty/keeps shutting down, so I'm in the market for a new one. I am trying to stay in the $500-1000 range. I don't really carry my computer around anywhere, so weight isn't a huge issue. I mostly use my computer for watching videos online, browsing online, and playing games (but I don't want anything like a chromebook). I would like a computer that can easily run things like Skyrim and The Sims 4. HDMI output would be a nice bonus, but not a dealbreaker.

Here are three computers that I thought looked pretty good, but then again I really don't know too much about specs so maybe they aren't lol. I've only really looked on Best Buy's website because that's the most user-friendly for me to look at.

Number one

Number two

Number three

Or suggest something else! Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!

submitted by /u/ChaiSpy
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6pwb76/can_someone_who_understands_more_about_computers/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario