sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

How to check if my custom-pc has a Hard Drive? gaming computer builder

I got a custom pc that I bought from a pc shop years ago. I'm trying to sell it now. I looked inside to see what all the parts are to list on Ebay. I found the SSD. But I'm clueless and don't even know if this PC has a HDD.

Where would it be? Can you even run a computer without a HDD? I'm totally lost.

I saw a way to check if you have Windows, but I'm running Debian Linux. Is there any way I can check?

I looked at the "Explore Board" thing that comes up when I start up the computer and didn't find any HDD.

submitted by /u/McTaveesh
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6oxe57/how_to_check_if_my_custompc_has_a_hard_drive/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario