miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

Having an issue with url redirecting me. gaming computer builder

Any time i search something, it will redirect me to facebook, where it shows what i searched. For example, if i search "Midgets fighting with dangerously large pool noodles" It would show from facebook, that exact phrase. Not sure if this is a virus or a simple issue. I should also mention i did re-do a few computer parts, mainly graphics card and power suply. The former may have an impact? Unsure. Posted this to chrome aswell. If i type in You. . . And click the url it takes me to youtube. Thanks, any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/TheDinosaurHipster
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6pmd26/having_an_issue_with_url_redirecting_me/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario