jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Having FPS lags that I cant fix gaming computer builder

Hey people, I am having difficulties fixing my FPS. If I cap it at 144 it stays at 120-140. If I cap it at 120 it stays at 117. The game Im playing is League of legends and FPS means a lot so I really need this fixed. My computer is about 5 months old. Got a geforce gtx 1070 armor oc, i5-7600K kaby lake, hyperx fury ddr4 2133 mh x2, MSI z207-a Pro, Socket-1151aHo

With these specs Im really wondering how im having issues playing on it. Turning down the graphics doesnt work. Yes I have updated to the newest drivers and all my harddrives are defragged, etc.

submitted by /u/SatisfyingDoorstep
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6px1ft/having_fps_lags_that_i_cant_fix/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario