miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY TOSHIBA SATELLITE!!! gaming computer builder

Hello great reddit, sorry for the caps I just really want my problem solved.

That Damn Function Key

On my toshiba satellite model number (c55-5241) the FN key is reversed an it forces me to hold it down while I turn my music up or down, pause a song, adjust the brightness etc. I have searched everywhere online, there are fixes but only on models different that the c55-5241 even windows 8 had a feature to change the function button. But I cannot find a solution with my toshiba that runs windows 10

submitted by /u/Moore41381
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6k5d5b/please_help_me_with_my_toshiba_satellite/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario