jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Need help with problem with my graphic card gaming computer builder

Hi there! Yesterday, i started noticing some glitches in my laptop. I was editing a video and been playing league since the last 4 hours. I thought it was a software problem so i did a backup of all my files and formatted my computer. The problem was gone for the first half hour and come again after that... Well, i conclude that the problem is in the hardware, and the problem descritpion was "Tdr failure atikmdag.sys" so it's pretty much in my graphic card. My question is: Once my computer is a lapton, it is possible to solve this problem? By the way my computer specs

submitted by /u/Halograma
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kas5c/need_help_with_problem_with_my_graphic_card/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario