jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

I need help, I'm a complete novice at computers gaming computer builder

so i need to upgrade somethings on my computer because my computer isn't up to standard i have trouble playing games on this computer but i have no idea what i need to upgrade and what would be better to upgrade. I'm kind of on a budget don't want to spend anymore than $150. i have: Processors- quad core AMD A10-6700 APU with Radeon(tm)HD Graphics RAM- 2x4GB dimm 1600mhz DDR3 Grpahics card- AMD Radeon HD 8670D I really don't know what the f that all means so if anyone can help me that would be brilliant!

submitted by /u/Liam_Connolly
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6k8v4x/i_need_help_im_a_complete_novice_at_computers/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario