jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Can I use the Microsoft office programs to edit and create a PDF file? gaming computer builder

I've been trying for a few hours to edit a PDF form I've downloaded from the internet. My computer (Apple Notebook) seems to only be able to open it in Adobe Reader, which (by the name) I am guessing is not for editing. It seems like a simple thing to do, I've edited PDF's before, but I can't open it on PowerPoint or anywhere else. How do I do this? Also I need to upload some Images onto a PDF file. Is there a way to do that as well?

Thanks and it's my first time posting to this forum so I hope I picked the right one.

submitted by /u/greenbeanz17
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6k97dd/can_i_use_the_microsoft_office_programs_to_edit/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario