viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Help please at wits end gaming computer builder

So a bought a gigabyte ga-ab350-gaming 3 today for my ryzen 7 1700 after my MSI motherboard died I get home put it together and it won't post the CPU light is on but no matter what I Try it won't post the board doesn't turn off by the switch either I've tried hyper X and another ram I've heard this is a bios issue but I can't update the bios because it won't posts the fans light up and spin and the PSU works and should be enough wattage I just don't know what else to do and gigabyte call centre is bloody useless

submitted by /u/linx28
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6keqo0/help_please_at_wits_end/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario