lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

So many options so little knowledge. ( New gaming PC) gaming computer builder

I am looking to get a new computer and i have a budget of about 600$ ( I know that's not a lot). from most of my research I can build a decent desktop in that range for gaming, but I know nothing about building a computer. I need help with maybe links or someone can direct me to a good site to purchase one. Every site i go to has a million options and words and numbers i know nothing about. I usually just play World of Warcraft even though it dead, and league of legends. and then random indie games. so nothing to new that requires crazy specs. Thanks for all the help!...I hope.

submitted by /u/avgjoe90
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/67bbpe/so_many_options_so_little_knowledge_new_gaming_pc/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario