lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Should I buy my school's laptop? gaming computer builder

The school I go to usually offers students to buy their laptop (MacBook Air). I am soon graduating and I'm not 100% sure if I should buy it or not (about 350$). It's a 13inch mid-2013 MacBook. The specs are:

Processor: 1,3 GHz Intel Core i5, RAM Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

I asked a friend who knows about computers and he said that I should buy it because the laptop is only 3 years old, the specs are good and it only costs 350$. He also said that I wouldn't find a laptop with that kind of spec worth 350$. At first, I didn't believe him, but then I looked around on the web and he was right. I also looked at a site which is the equivalent to Ebay in America ( I live in Europe ) and MacBook air mid-2013s were selling for 500$.

I have used the laptop pretty much every day, everything from school work, watching movies and playing games.

So my question is, should I buy it or not?

submitted by /u/theWatcherX9
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/67bf6l/should_i_buy_my_schools_laptop/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario