sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

Several ip's of several different computer's media servers keep showing up in my windows media player library gaming computer builder

Several ip's of several different computer's media servers keep showing up in my windows media player library. I turned off the windows media player. I go to record some practice demos late last night, and went to listen to them and caught an exhale/whisper i did recognize as mine, (male), then a younger woman's voice, these voices were not mine, they're in the recordings alongside re-recordings of my songs/voice-over demos. I am using Windows 10, i have an acer Spin, i use Chrome mostly and the recording software is audacity. To be more clear, it was as though the remote computer accidentally left his microphone on, (or didn't know it was recording), and his microphone recorded into my recording from home, here last night. I am upset and pretty confused by this, please if anyone could kindly advise, i would appreciate it, thank you.

submitted by /u/newperson10
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62sccw/several_ips_of_several_different_computers_media/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario