viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Ultra book around 400-500. gaming computer builder

I'm looking for a slim metal laptop to do some light gaming (Rocket League, Grand theft Auto) as well as basic school work. I was looking at the Razer Blade Stealth (899)but that was a little too privy.

I saw an Asus Laptop with similar specs (only difference was the screen resolution) with an i5 7200u, 8 gigs of ram and 256 SSD for 529.

Is that the best I can do for around 500? Does anyone recommend anything else? I would prefer a skinny metal body but ill take plastic if it means better specs at around 500.

submitted by /u/Whereabouts-Unknown
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62jy4t/ultra_book_around_400500/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario