viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Task bar keeps popping up periodically gaming computer builder

So I noticed the past few days that periodically if I'm in a program that otherwise hides the task bar (such as full screening a video or launching a game), the task bar will periodically pop up again. The example I screenshot was from a full screen YouTube video, where I was watching and then at the bottom the task bar shows up, and I have to click in the video to make it go away. For the game example, I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but it will occasionally minimize the game to the desktop, and I have to click the game's program icon on the task bar to resume playing it again. The image linked is what it looks like when the task bar pops up on a full screen YouTube video.

http://imgur.com/a/EfMvS

submitted by /u/ClockTowl
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62jycr/task_bar_keeps_popping_up_periodically/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario