jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

I need a second opinion on my computer gaming computer builder

I am currently about to make a computer and would like a second opinion on it. Things that I'm looking for: Decent gaming rig that doesn't get too hot so I don't have to worry about it (decent gaming i.e. able to play most games comfortably without too much fps loss, 1080p on high or medium will do). If you see anything that needs changing please feel free to let me know . Thank you so much for taking the time to help a noob out! current build:

Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon (Intel Z270 Chipset) (4 DIMMS, 6 PCIe Slot + 2 M.2 Slots + Mystic RGB Lighting)

PSU: 750W EVGA 80Plus Bronze Power Supply

CPU: Intel i5-7500 kabylake (3.4GHz-3.8GHz)

Ram: 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz

GPU: EVGA SuperClocked Gaming - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 w/ ACX 3.0 Cooler 8GB GDDR5

M.2 SATA: 128 GB M.2 SSD

Mechanical Hard drive: 1 TB 7200 RPM

Optical Drive: 24x Dual Layer DVD-RW

Wireless networking: ASUS USB-AC56R – AC1200 USB 3.0 Wireless Adapter

Air Cooling: ZALMAN LED 110mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler

Audio: Motherboard

OS: Windows 10

submitted by /u/chern31
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62ixan/i_need_a_second_opinion_on_my_computer/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario