jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Accessing other users files on windows 7. gaming computer builder

I ran into an issue the other day and well it's not going smooth at all. It seems that one of my accounts on my PC is, how to put bluntly? Yeah, totally obliterated. So I kicked on safe mode and made another account, and things seem to be going swimmingly until I tried launching a game. They have to re download apparently, and I KNOW I have the files on my HDD but they're on the other user account. So is there a way to strip those out to the new user without trying to open the portal to Hades that is my old user?

EDIT: I fully understand that I need to fix my PC (actually a whole new build) yet I don't have the needed funds to do that until my taxes get to me. So information just on the key question and problem would be better please. No "you need to fix your computer" stuff, thank you.

submitted by /u/FoamNinja
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62j1o8/accessing_other_users_files_on_windows_7/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario