viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

Has anyone been seeing this? gaming computer builder

Off the back, please forgive my terrible writing. English is my 3rd language.

A little background on myself. I've been in computer repair business for slightly over ten years, primarily doing things like virus removal and windows reinstall. So I'm familiar with tools in bleepingcomputer.com, MBAM, and regular typical differential diagnosis process.

A few weeks ago, I was in a business onsite with a client complaining that they were unable to go online and the only thing that would show up in their browser is the picture I post in here, "your connection is not private." I did some research before heading over, thinking it's probably the time/date settings or DNS/SLL related issues but it was none of those. Here are some other "weird symptoms".

1) All computers that are connected to the network (1 laptop and 1 desktop in different rooms) are having the same problem, almost exactly the same time. 2) All browsers are having the same error. 3) According to the client, it happened once but it "automatically went away" after a while.

I was only there for an hour and was only able to do a quick diagnosis on one of the two computers. Here's what I found

1) NEG on MBAM/ComboFix 2) Time/DATE are correct 3) Flushed DNS and restored SLL settings 4) RESET browser settings

This is where things are getting strange

Last week I went to Starbucks, and long behold, I see the same message in Chrome on my Google Pixel, reset my Chrome browser started to work again. Today, I have a client that coming in telling me that her laptop wouldn't connect to the internet at home, we tried logging in with my WiFi without any problems. I told her if she took a picture of the page when she tries to go online. She showed me the same message.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/wagamamagabitos
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/62m640/has_anyone_been_seeing_this/
via IFTTT
pc building website

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario