jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Windows anti-viral software qualms gaming computer builder

It's no question Windows sucks in the field of virus protection, but my new laptop gets updates from several different services daily (McAfee and ByteFence namely), popping up interrupting whatever I'm doing and asking me to "buy this product because my computer could be at risk." This is a brand new computer and I have done nothing on it that could have infected my system so severely, nothing worth any anti-viral software fretting over. Is there any way I can deal with these obnoxious pop-up messages and warnings other than buying something from them?

submitted by /u/iveaux
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6q0h93/windows_antiviral_software_qualms/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario