sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

Random restarts gaming computer builder

Ok hey guys thanks for reading. If this is in the wrong place please link the correct place to put it in.

So I have been getting random restarts on my computer. The screen will go black for a few seconds and the numbers A2, 9C, and 99 appear at the bottom right corner. Then my computer will restart and return to normal. In the error logs it's listed as Error 41 Kernel Power. None of the things I have tried have worked so far. My PSU is a Corsair CX 750, CPU is an AMD FX 8370 and my motherboard is an MSI 970 gaming. I have 16gb of ram, I have no idea who makes it.

Thanks for reading

submitted by /u/CheeseBig
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6oxc0x/random_restarts/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario