viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Printing double sided on networked HP Laserjet 1020? gaming computer builder

I have three computers, one is a 64bit Windows 7 and the other two are 32bit Windows 7. I've got an HP Laserjet 1020 printer connected to the 64bit Windows PC and set up to be able to printed to from the other two PCs, the only issue is that I can't seem to be able to print double sided. When I try to print double sided the printer does print off the first side page(s) but there is supposed to be a dialogue box that pops that has you reinsert the pages for the second side but this doesn't come up and so the Print can be completed.

I've tried reinstalling the print drivers, installing the UDP software to the best of my ability but I still can't seem to get this to work as it should. I have tried asking and searching before on Google and, iirc, I think it may have something to do with the fact that the main PC is 64bit and the others are 32bit, I could be wrong. If anyone has any solutions I'd appreciate trying them.

Thanks

submitted by /u/tk1178
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6q2ldr/printing_double_sided_on_networked_hp_laserjet/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario