miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

Power supply gaming computer builder

So I bought a new motherboard because my old one was going bad (usb ports not working) now I have hooked up my new one and am trying to boot and the power supply fan begins to spin then stops after like 1/10 of a rotation and I hear the start of the usual start up beep that goes off during start up. I have an antec 650 power supply and a new Asus a88x-plus motherboard. I have the power switch hooked up to the mother board on the designated pins. And I have my GeForce 760 card hooked up as well as my hard drives and my amd a8 processor. Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong

submitted by /u/37precentmilk
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6poq57/power_supply/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario