jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Need laptop recommendations for college. gaming computer builder

Hey, just a kid going into college. I already built myself a heckin nice gaming PC 2 years ago. Still works great so since I can't bring a gaming rig into class or about a campus I want to buy myself a laptop, but nothing crazy since I got a desktop.

Not really sure what to get in a laptop, but so far specs I'm looking at are an SSD with over 200 GB, a heckin nice display of 1080p and Windows 10 for the sake of convienence. Please keep it under 500! Any solid reccomendations would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/a_giant_schlong69
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6pvt4y/need_laptop_recommendations_for_college/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario