jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

LOW FPS GOOD PC? gaming computer builder

Hi! My computer (around 1 year old) GPU: GeForce GTX 1070 CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2,70GHz RAM: 16gb Monitor: 1920x 1080 144hz + SSD Is having some troubles, as you see its a pretty deasent setup but im having struggles with the fps. Example I have average 200 FPS in Csgo while my friend has atleast 300 on a worse computer? And I know thers alot of FPS diffrence in the settings and shit but I have tried with the exact same NVIDIA settings and ingame settings and still same result. I have tried so much stuff, and been searching the internet for any answer but cant figure it out! And its not only csgo ofc, another example I have average 100 fps in lol and other games where I should have more!

I tried this 3DMark time spy thing and here is my results: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/21251359 Wasnt familiar with the program and Im not very good with computers but I know a thing or two. Hope you guys know anything about this and can help me :) Also im new to reddit so we will see how this goes, and if im in the right place to post this :P

submitted by /u/Samuel011231
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6pyb7j/low_fps_good_pc/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

3 comentarios:

  1. 2T1 is a class with which I have a very strong relationship. They are extremely welcoming and vibrant to me. And I admire the class's cohesion and closeness, which linked them together. I try to see them whenever I have time, but my laziness sometimes gets the best of me, and I end up staying in the staff room. Some of them asked me out for Harry Potter, some for badminton, and yet others asked me to be their instructor, but I declined. There is a need for a boundary to be created between the instructor, despite the fact that I provided some of them my hp no and msn.

    adobe audition cc crack
    reimage pc repair crack
    logic pro x crack
    hitmanpro crack
    sublime text crack

    hotspot shield vpn premium crack
    drivereasy professional crack
    mixpad crack
    pgware gameswift crack
    teamviewer crack


    ResponderBorrar
  2. Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!
    Punjabi Songs Lyrics
    Kikli Lyrics
    Ghana Kasoota Song Lyrics

    ResponderBorrar