miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

I have a huge dilemma and need help gaming computer builder

I just recently built my first PC and after about 4 days of use, I got PUBG. I put it on ultra settings and then after 5 mins my computer exploded. Turns out the GPU overheated (it does only have a single fan) but because this happened my dad got pissed at me and told me to never plug the computer in again and to sell it and buy a laptop. My friend told me to get a dual fan GPU but I don't think I can have it, much less the COMPUTER after what happened. Can someone tell me what to do with the computer and with my dad? Specs: MSI GTX 1060 6GB Single Fan ASRock 970A-G/3.1 AMD FX 9590 (water cooled by Corsair H60) 120 GB SSD (Yucun) 2TB HDD (Seagate Barracuda) 8GB Hyper X RAM PSU 775W

submitted by /u/Hpl22
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6ppqzn/i_have_a_huge_dilemma_and_need_help/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario