miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration help gaming computer builder

So a big storm hit my town and according to Comcast it fried my modem so I went and got a new modem. That fixed some of my problems my external router now works and I have wifi. But now when I get on my network troubleshooter on my pc I get the message "ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration" I've tried resetting the modem, trying different cables, doing the netsh thing. I've tried so much stuff and I just got my pc about 6 months ago so getting a new one is out of the question. I don't even know if it's a hardware or software issue I could really use some help.

submitted by /u/DearSpooks
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6psmds/ethernet_doesnt_have_a_valid_ip_configuration_help/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario