viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Degrading performance gaming computer builder

When playing games I've noticed that my fps isn't where it used to be, as well as the sudden fps loss where it stutters and makes it extremely difficult to play because it feels like I'm running on 15 fps. The primary game I play a majority of the time is world of tanks, where on max settings my pc can get 70-80 at a reasonably solid constant, even with some light multitasking in the background. Now it hovers at 50-60 where it occasionally drops to <30 when the stutters hit. No change has been made to any settings. I'm not sure about fps numbers in other games, but the stuttering applies to those as well.

I'm running an fx8350 @4.5ghz and a r9 380.

submitted by /u/theritzkid
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6q3cc5/degrading_performance/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario