jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Computer just died, can't spend a single dime for now, need leads on the problem. gaming computer builder

Hello guys,

As stated above, my computer just died while I was playing. Sound got distorded, the image shred with vertical stripes, and the screen got black. The "still turned on black", as it was still turned on. No sound. I rebooted it and the image is still shreded, plus windows cant starts and wants to do a repair, wich fails.

The only thing wrong with my computer is a nude wire on the screen power cord (been like this for months) and a bit too much dust. Could it be that I short-circuited something, and is it repairable ?

Any advice would be welcome, as the hardware is no really my cup of tea.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the format, I'm posting from my phone (duh.)

submitted by /u/Hamfest_Reyes
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6py370/computer_just_died_cant_spend_a_single_dime_for/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario