sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

Bought Used PC - Things To Do Before Using [x-post r/buildapc] gaming computer builder

So I just bought a used gaming PC at a great price, built only in January 2017, so 6 months old, and ~70% less than what I would've paid for it if it were new. I did my due diligence to make sure everything checked out.

The seller did format the drives and reinstalled Windows, but I've read too many horror stories on Reddit related to used hard drives.

For safety, before I being using this computer, what tasks should I perform?

Should I reformat the drives and reinstall windows again? (If so, does anyone have a guide how I can do this without the disc and the product key - where can I get my windows product key)?

Or do I need to sell/discard the old storage and buy new SSDs and HDDs?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

For anyone curios, here's what it comes with

TL;DR: Things to do before using a used computer?

submitted by /u/danger__man
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6ow19g/bought_used_pc_things_to_do_before_using_xpost/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario