jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Advice On OS gaming computer builder

So I have a decent laptop MSI GS63VR GTX 1060 6vram, i7 6700HQ and 16GB of Ram. I am wanting to make this device 100% for me and am looking into finally getting into the world of computers. My main thing I want to do currently and I am not sure if it is possible which is why I am here haha, I have a 128gb SSD with my windows 10 Pro on it. I am wanting to move that over to my 2nd hardrive wich is a 1tb that is also in the laptop and install a linux based OS on my SSD if anyone can help that would be amazing I still want access to my windows 10 via normal hard drive because I still want to play my offline games and have access to windows i dont mind that it will be a bit slower

submitted by /u/JoshuaZanotto
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6q0t9t/advice_on_os/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario