jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Wi-Fi issues gaming computer builder

Hey guys, just this morning I got on my PC running on windows 10 and noticed that my wifi connection was off for some reason today. It worked perfectly fine yesterday, but today now it says (No Internet, secured) under the router in the wifi list. I troubleshot the problem and it says ("Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration). Weird, as it was working perfectly normal yesterday?? I tried everything with the ipconfig commands and all of the solutions windows gave along with others that users gave and nothing worked, so I have come to the conclusion that it has to be a virus because recently my malware subscription ended without me realizing and I downloaded a file from an email that must've been infected. What should I do in this case? Should I wipe the PC clean and start fresh? Any solutions to the problem? I can try and include as much info as possible if necessary.

submitted by /u/armannnn
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kdbpg/wifi_issues/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario