viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Quick dumb question regarding WiFi (Still new to computers) gaming computer builder

My PC does not have built in WiFi which means for the past while I've had to relay on using this as my only way of connecting to the internet with my PC.

I have come to find my internet speed to be very slow with every other device being able to have a stable connection without much problem.

What alternatives is there to using this USB device? Because with it my internet speed is incredibly slow so anything using anything else would be a lot better.

submitted by /u/throwaway19667
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kgw3x/quick_dumb_question_regarding_wifi_still_new_to/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario