jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Need help from those who are familiar with partitioning in Linux and Windows. gaming computer builder

Hi there! I have two OS installed on my PC - KaliLinux and Windows 7. I have two drives in my PC - 1 TB HDD, and 120 GB SSD. On SSD I have my Windows installed. And my HDD was divided into four parts: 350 GB /home Linux partition, 233 GB root Linux partition, 300 GB partition for Windows software, and 15 GB linux-swap partition. I decided to give more space for Windows software partition, so I shrinked /home partition, and now I have 150 GB of unallocated space. I booted via Windows and wanted to allocate that space to Windows software, however Windows told me that to do so i have to convert my disk into dynamic, which, as far as I know, is not quite good and what I need. But is it it possible to do that using GParted without that conversion into dynamic? And what does that conversion even means? Thank you.

submitted by /u/-NightAnimal-
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6k8mxh/need_help_from_those_who_are_familiar_with/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario