miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

Looking for a new laptop gaming computer builder

Hi, I'm looking for an new laptop. And I need some help finding one. I don't have the time to build one so I'm buying one but I need to find one with good specs, I'm not looking for an gaming laptop but something that could handle ''modern games'' on medium at least if needed but It's probally going to be used more for normal stuff. I also live in Sweden if that makes any difference.

Windows 10

Intel I5 proccesor or I7

RAM 8 or 6

Graphics card I would prefer Nvidia but if AMD would be better in this situation I'll be fine with that

And the other things such as motherboard and other I will be fine with something that can handle the things on the list. Price range is around 500$-800$

Thank you if you take the time to help me with this :)

submitted by /u/Jimgr3
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6k258f/looking_for_a_new_laptop/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario