viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Looking for Laptop for School. gaming computer builder

Hello everybody, I am looking to get a laptop for school, however I am a little picky. I have been looking around on Newegg a bit, but I get a discount with Grand and Toy because my father works for them. So I am sorting on Newegg, and searching on their website. I am just wondering what people would recommend for laptops, I'm looking for something that will last, as well as can play some games, nothing super intense, something like Civilization 5. My budget is very flexible, however I would prefer to not have to break 800.

TL;DR: What are your recommendations for a laptop for school, that could still run games.

submitted by /u/SaltedWalrus
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kj0xp/looking_for_laptop_for_school/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario