jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Gaming laptop help/advice gaming computer builder

Hey r/computers, I'm looking for a gaming laptop because my current 3 year old laptop only runs a few games very slowly (modded minecraft at ~10 FPS on a good day) and I'm after an upgrade. I'm ideally not looking to pay more than £300 (I've just graduated from uni so am poor) and will only use it for light internetting & word processing as well as gaming

The games I want to play are:

  • Civ 5 & 6

  • Hearts of Iron 4

  • Modded minecraft at a decent FPS (ideally at least 30, 60 would be great)

My current laptop runs both Civ games slowly and minecraft at ~10FPS as mentioned above. HOI 4 won't actually run at all.

I'm looking for recommendations for existing gaming laptops or advice on components to build my own (or get someone to build for me)

Edit: I don't have my own place, and won't until around the new year, so i don't have space for a gaming Desktop. Would I be better off waiting and saving for a decent desktop?

submitted by /u/Gabbleducky
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kaiao/gaming_laptop_helpadvice/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario