jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Desktop not loading properly? gaming computer builder

I restarted my computer earlier today because lots of my apps were showing up with little white paper icons as opposed to regular icons. After restarting it my desktop loads with no apps, the hotbar is empty and not responding, I get an error from my AsrAPPShop saying "Abnormal Program Termination" after 30 min to an hour it will load the full thing but some apps won't work and some will. Chrome and steam seem to work fine while uTorrent and Spotify won't respond. I managed to install malwarebytes to scan and quarantine stuff but that didn't fix it either. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/RedKnile
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6kboni/desktop_not_loading_properly/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario