jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

Computer keeps turning off, need help gaming computer builder

To preface, my computer has run fine for years before a couple days ago. Secondly, the power does not get cut completely, it simply goes into sleep mode and comes back to the log in screen when I tap the power button, rather than the entire system rebooting.

Basically, every time I turn my computer on it turns off a few minutes latter. It does not matter what I am doing, playing a game, browsing the Internet, even just leaving it on the desktop. I decided to clean out my computer, as I have a cat who sheds a lot, but the problem persisted. After reading online that the issue could be due to overheating, I downloaded a program to monitor the temperature of the system (my computer died three times during the process of getting to the website and downloading it.) The system does not appear to be heating up at all, it maintains a stable temperature while it runs. I haven't found any more suggestions when searching online as to what the problem could be, so I thought I would ask here and see if you guys have any ideas so I can keep on troubleshooting. Thank you guys so much!

submitted by /u/JLeles
[link] [comments]

from computers https://www.reddit.com/r/computers/comments/6k9q2p/computer_keeps_turning_off_need_help/
via IFTTT
pc building gaming

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario